Morning everybody! Looks like the sun is out, and Ad is home, so I get to go to the store by myself. Pretty much a great start to my day. Just a quick note. I have a new email address.
It's marcipreece@gmail.com So don't use my old one anymore, cause I won't respond to your business. Hope you have a good day, I'm off to purchase some food to feed the missionaries tonight. (You get blessings for doing that right?) Marci
3 comments:
lucky you, shopping without kids! do you need new invites to my blog with your new email???
Glad to hear your day started off great! I do my shopping after the kids are in bed at night because Walmart and kids don't mix, if you ask me! Have a great week... miss you lots!
What are you and early bird. I noticed you posted your comment and 6am. Are you crazy!
How did your dinner turn out?
Can't wait to come see you. Mindy informed me we are coming to see you in Oct. Can't wait!
Post a Comment