
As you can see, blueberries are on!!! I took the kids last week to pick a few. I had to help myself to a couple right there in the patch. So far, they have been turned into muffins, but Blintzs are on the menu. Also, love these pics of my nuggets. I treat my kids right, when it comes to the pool. That is a luxury 4 incher. Does not get better than that! And, you don't even have to put your trunks on, just dive in with whatever you're wearing. (Heads up- this pool looks deep, but diving can be dangerous). Quinn is having a sample of our lawn. It's of the highest quality as well. Clover, now that is made for rolling around in. Nothing like a rash to cool you off after a swim. My car is in the shop, so we have been spending lots of time out there. Ad and I got to go out over the weekend, (first date in NY). He was on call, so I ended up sitting by myself, watching Batman. It was very romantic! Also, we met up with the Websters. They were in town, and we met for dinner. We ate at this old Silo, turned resturant. Fun, and it was great to see them. Ad treated us to some mystery meat hot dogs and cokes at the Buffalo Bison Baseball game. Those dogs went down smooth, until Ike hit something crunchy in his! Sick! We had a good week, hope you did too.
P.S. the word "penis" has now been turned into a catchy jingle that goes a little something like this.....stop playin with your penis, your penis is not a toy. Written by Papa Preece and sung by all. I love it. Why me?
12 comments:
Hey, your pool looks about as great as ours! Maybe we could put the two together and turn one into a hot tub....
Glad you enjoyed your movie-Cor said he thought it was a little dark, but he still liked it!
I'm hoping that little jingle of yours doesn't make it into G's album of songs, he sings non-stop, especially during Sacrament meeting, that could be interesting.
Those blueberries look delicious! I don't really like blueberries but yours are really doing something for me. You and Ad should use that luxurious pool for a little skinny dippin'
Hot bikini pics coming soon--from our next day at the pool. Although they may be too hot for the camera.
Forgot--how do you get your pics to go side by side?
I didn't think that it was cold in Buffalo yet, but by the looks of it, it's really chilly out. You're lookin good my twin. I would like to post a survey for all of Marci's viewers: Who thinks they should come home to Utah? Yeah me too! Let them know how much we want them back everyone.
Such cut pictures!
Yumm..blueberries..you are such an awesome cook,lucky fam!
Those kiddo's are so adorable. It kills me.
Im jealous that Ken & Shane might be coming out. I wanna come!!
I love the pool. We wish we had something that nice. It looks like the kids love it. Cute pictures.
I love the picture with darling little hands and feet in the grass! Soooo cute!!
Hello my sweet lady! Looks like a great time there on the East coast... who needs the beach when you've got a pool like that! I hope all is well with you. Your family is so cute, I love all the pictures. I started my blog last October, but never did anything with it. After I knew you had one, I decided it was worth my time to get it together. Anyway, I look forward to keeping in touch a little more, especially with pictures! Maybe I will feel like I really know your kids:) Love ya doll, Mindi
Ha! See! Hot dogs are good for no one!
Bummer Ad didn't get to stay for the whole movie! I didn't know that.
Love the pool! It's amazing what kids can find fun in!
And of course love the blueberry picts!
Had fun with you today chica!
It sounds like you guys are having a blast this summer. Marci you look so beautiful in all your pictures.
I love the name of the picture with Marci and the blueberries. It's good to see you haven't changed. John
naughty blueberry pictures! if anyone can accomplish it, its you!
Post a Comment