Ad is in the city for the weekend with his friends, to go to a Yankee's game, so me, small, medium, and large are just hanging out this weekend. It was rainy and cool this afternoon. It made me get excited that fall is coming. Can't wait for it. Love the leaves, the weather, pumpkin patches, and all the sweaters. Man, a good sweater- you know what I am talking about. I love to switch out my summer clothes for my fall ones. I have been yearning for some vintage distressed cowboy boots for like 3 years now. Do I own a pair? Nope. Do I have the perfect pair in my little mind, yep. When or if I get them, my fall fashion will be complete. I will live in those babies,(heads up hubby-i won't be takin them off!) But anyway, so for tonight's din-din I whipped up a batch of gingerbread pancakes. It smelled so good and spicy in my tiny kitchen, and with the rain, and kids placed gently in front of a program. It was kinda nice.
To change the subject, I found a photography class. I can't wait for that either. It's just basic, but that's what I need. Haven't tried to learn anything for a while, so good luck to my teach. It will be sweet to learn how to take a good pic of the nuggets. So many of you take awesome pics, I am always jealous. After that one, I have lined up my 2 year stay taking classes in Interior Design, Painting, Parenting 101 (that's top of my list) & maybe a yoga or something healthy (that's at the bottom of my list).. I am going to be a well seasoned women by the time I get out of here! Miss everyone tons!
14 comments:
I love fall too... especially in Ohio. (Not the same here). Anyway, I love your class line up, I can't wait for the day I can really spend some time learning new things just for me:) But for now I will enjoy the stage I am in... even in the rough moments. I always love to check-up and see the crafty and fun things you are always doing.
There are some fabulous distressed cowboy boots on victoria's secret.com. They are so cute I fell in love with them from the email they sent me--so I went to the site to check them out and see how much they cost and they were only a measley $450.00 Needless to say I won't be adding them to my fall wardrobe anytime soon. But go check them out they are great!
and where do you find all those great classes? Not that you are anywhere close to utah but I want to take some fun classes. I really need something to keep this old brain working.
Stoppin' in to say HI!
Hilarious post.
Hey, how are ya? I actually like the new hairdo. I would leave it and give it some time. It is always hard at first to style a new hair do. Don't you wish we could take a girls trip every damn year. (can you tell I am a little jealous?)
Hey girl, Kand is going to love jenny's comments. So long to Remuda and hello to my new beginings. Tell mo's that you aren't having any nonsense. You know what I mean chickie. love you miss you want to see you
Marc you are the cutest little mommy ever! Sheesh, my kids get regular pancakes when Alan is gone :-) I do LOVE the smells of fall ~ although summer can stay for a bit longer, I think :)
And you're a cracker-jack with your hair ~ it's gorgeous, and so are you!
Yay for fall! Good luck with your photography class. I am just about finished with my class and I loved it! I has made a HUGE difference!
I'm glad to see your keepin' yourself busy while those boys of ours are galavanting all over NYC.
No, Im not jealous at all...I spent the entire day helping my mom clean out her Basement! Good times!!
When's our girl trip anyway?
Amen to fall. I love fall and I am so ready for it.
I didn't get to comment on your cut. Are you warming up to it? Sometimes that initial change is tough but then it grows on you. I think you look cute. I mean really, is it even possible for you to look bad? I don't think so. I agree with Abbey on the volume... I too am a big hair girl! It really does look cute just as it is.
I am missing you lots right now as I am typing this. I think fall always reminds me of you, I don't know why, maybe because that is when I visisted you last. Love you lots.
I thought I was going to pee my pants laughing about your comment on Jeff's socks! When I first read it, I thought, "What is she talking about?". So I go back to investigate and sure enough, black socks. So funny! I can't believe I didn't even notice at the time. In his defense, it is my fault because I picked them up a long time ago on clearance. They were supposed to be used for exercise or camping, or whatever, but definately with long pants on! Jeffy probably packed them because we were camping so of course he packed his camping socks! He is slim pickings on regular socks since his usual wear is dress attire. Anyway, that is hilarious and I think he was a little embarrased! Thanks for the laugh...love ya
I miss you girl!! You will have to let me know how the photography class goes. (I wish we would have done that together....bummer.) I hope all is well there and I love how you call your boys small, medium, and large. You crack me up!
Here's to fall and all the good food!
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I did use paper for my tiles, and I LOVED how they turned out. I didn't tear them but that could be cute. Good luck. Let me know if you need anything else.
Hey there lady. So when do you come to Ohio? I have been wanting to leave a comment forever on your blog and finally got my hands free. I love you hair. I think it looks really really cute. The color doesn't look dark or anything, but I really like the cut. I bet you could do some really fun styles with it like flipping it out and etc. I am also going to try your recipe you posted. Aaron was excited about it so we are thankful to you for posting us an idea to enjoy. Hope your classes work out. That's awesome that you are going to great lengths to better yourself. I need to do the same, but won't happen till we move or the little man grows up a little.
Hey Marci..you asked about my camera. I have a Canon, Digital Rebel XTi. I didn't do a lot of research on cameras before I bought it so I'm definitely no expert but I have been really pleased with it so far. I'm anxious to hear more about your class! Where are you taking it?
Post a Comment