I love garage sales! Isiac and I hit the open trail this morning. I have been needing some suitcases forever. Not that I travel, and I have no plans in the near or far future to do any, but I fell in love with this sweet pea set. The lady was so cute, she told me they were from her honeymoon, thirty five years ago. And guess how much I paid?(this always kills Mindy) get ready --- $10.00 for all three pieces. I just daydream of me flying off to some glamous trip, feeling confident that I will be able to pick my bags out easily at the baggage claim. I always stress about that. No longer. Can't wait to use them, I could use a weekender. Anyone up for one? Plus, I found my legs to my soon to be coffee table for a whole dollar!
15 comments:
you lucky girl marci! these are so adorable- and $10!
You are a great bargain shopper. I wish I could find wonderful treasures like you always do.
Love the new luggage and the new background to your blog! You know I am always up for a weekend trip! Miss ya lots!
Those are SOOO cute!! Awesome find girl! And I love your description on the left hand side of what you do while staying at home with your boys.... seems I do the EXACT same things!! :-)
cute luggage! I love the new background!
I am officially coveting your new found luggage. I can't believe you only paid ten bucks! No fair!
So fun luggage!
We should take a trip to Toronto when we get back.. I hear it's so fun.
Thanks so much for taking our class, you say active-we say wild-but they are a fun little group.
I can't wait to see the finished coffee table-what a steal at $1 for the legs!
Marci, the luggage is wonderful. I hope to use my luggage to come have a girls weekend in October. Plan it. Keep checking airfair and when a good one come in we'll be on it. love you
I love it!! I am so jealous... I love anything vintage or old too. I actually told Josh the other day that i needed a Saturday where he would take the boys so I could hit some yard sales!! Now I am super motivated!
I also love your door/coffee table
Love the Luggage!! I hope you can find me some great buys when we come to visit. I showed matt your table and he said "hmmm that's wierd." But I think it is fabulous. Can't wait to see the finished piece.
What is all of this talk about a girl trip? I was a girl last time I checked!!! Love your find, can never get enough bargains, especially cute ones! Love ya
No, your comment has not slowed me down... I have just had a lot going on! Are you thinking cheap or expensive as far as a girl trip? There is a ton of things I would love to do, but prices vary of course depending on where we go! And about the baby girl, I just feel its going to happen, sooner or later anyway!
You never cease to amaze me- seriously you inspire me and I like your cute picture at the top.
Oh my good golly...those are adorable. Yeah, I try to make my luggage stand out when at baggage claim by trying a ribbon on it, but that doesn't work because apparently everyone does that. You on the other hand should not have a problen.
Those are awesome!!!
Can't wait to see your legs... and the ones you got for your table!
Nice hunting girl! Wish I could've been there!!!
Post a Comment