So, Adam and I have had a great evening. We put the nuggets down early, and ate our weight in pizza and wings. He has been begging me to try some break dancing or Poppin & Lockin, for weeks. So I had Carolynn ( a renowned artist in dance) teach me a routine. But, that didn't satisfy his wants. So tonight I sprung this move on him. To my surprize, I did not land it! We both haven't laughed that hard forever. As you can see, he captured my next attempt on camera. Then, I tried the Olympic move from gymnastics, starting in chinese splits, and coming up to a hand stand position. After that, I spotted him a time or two. He wasn't quite so fast to learn. Anyway, I think all of you should try this. It will create a stronger bond between you and your man. You opening up and showing him your hidden talents. Him, trusting on you to be there to catch him. Amazing! Please, you have to do this tonight!! Leave me a comment and let me know if you had the same experience that we did. And who knows, you might find out your hubby is extra flexible! Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Try something new!
So, Adam and I have had a great evening. We put the nuggets down early, and ate our weight in pizza and wings. He has been begging me to try some break dancing or Poppin & Lockin, for weeks. So I had Carolynn ( a renowned artist in dance) teach me a routine. But, that didn't satisfy his wants. So tonight I sprung this move on him. To my surprize, I did not land it! We both haven't laughed that hard forever. As you can see, he captured my next attempt on camera. Then, I tried the Olympic move from gymnastics, starting in chinese splits, and coming up to a hand stand position. After that, I spotted him a time or two. He wasn't quite so fast to learn. Anyway, I think all of you should try this. It will create a stronger bond between you and your man. You opening up and showing him your hidden talents. Him, trusting on you to be there to catch him. Amazing! Please, you have to do this tonight!! Leave me a comment and let me know if you had the same experience that we did. And who knows, you might find out your hubby is extra flexible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Hey Guys! It was so good seeing you. I still can't believe we just happened to run into each other. Looks like you are doing well.
I am glad I found your blog.
Marci girl, I knew you still had it in you. I wish I could have seen A Dam in those moves. You look freakin great. Don't even start on that too skinny crap.
Technique looks great maybe a 8.5 or so. Lacking a little in face expression. Looked as though you were shocked you landed it! Have some confidence Mrs. Preece M.D. Olympian! Love ya! ps- Mindy is a stick!!!!!!!!! But the girlfriend eats her weight in gold and then some. I have names for people like her.
I was checking out your blog last night while my man watched some black and white cowboy movie--honestly who watches those? Anyway you inspired my to add a little excitement to my evening. and I sprung that great move on him. He was very impressed! and It took off from there. I believe I one up'd you on moves check out my blog. I couldn't get my man to bust out any moves but we still had a great time.
You are such a nerd. I love reading your blog, it makes me laugh everytime! We might try this sometime.
Marci you are hilarious! What fun you two must have! I love it! And I love your left hand in the first picture, looks very "tiger" like ~ rawr!
i love your blog marci, your goofiness is refreshing and always cracks me up.
and you know i'm going to be trying this little activity out for our next date night. jared won't know what hit him. because i might actually kick him trying crazy stuff like this!
You guys are hilarious! I will try it next time I get the chance to hang out with my husband. You know how Dave loves some great moves. He is always trying to get me to bust a move. Good news we are finally moving next week. Can you believe we are still here. We miss you and your cute family tons. Glad to see you are doing well!
Great move Marcie!! I am so impressed that you could pull that off. You are so cute! :-)
Awesome moves. I only wish I could have that same talent. Can you imagine me getting Shane to pull some moves. Maybe I will give it a try. But in 71/2 years never been able to even when it is just Shane and I and no one else. Looks like fun.
Uhhh.... no we did not try this, but cool to see you doing it! That is some move! Where is Adam's??? Glad I found your blog Marci - check us out - chiapellifamily.blogspot.com
You totally need to try out for "So you think you can dance." I would vote for you. We miss you guys.
AMAZING!
You two are so fun. Laughing with your husband is the best!
Oh my stink! You crack me up! Matt laughs at the thought of this... harder than I do! There is no way we'll be breaking in my house... I can see stuff literally breaking!!!
I love your smiling face all the way through! You didn't tell me you had another talent to add to your long list!
way to go!
this reminds me of the time I was trying to show Nate how to do a hand-stand up to a wall and then do push downs. We were laughing like crazy cuz I could do it and he couldn't...I was also six months prego and I believe we weren't fully clothed because it was so hot. good times.
Marci, you are tough girl. I love it!
Hey Marc...I haven't talked to you in a long time, but I must tell you that when I read this blog I couldn't quit laughing! Who says we're old? Good to see you...maybe I'll get inspired and pull out some old tumbling moves....hmmm, haven't done the splits in a while.
Well darling - I'm here to speak for the myriads of the geriatric crowd that wait for each post and Dr. Phil-like advice you give for keeping our "MEN" oh-so wondering what will happen next. So - your mother and I have incorporated a little bit of Olympic Sport into our lives and and and - please send the get-well flowers to John Hopkins. Next time you recommend some moves like this - please note age restrictions. PLEASE!! Glenna, are you okay? You'll get out of that body cast surely before the end of the year. As for now - get me my dang crutches! Sent on behalf of Aunt Denise
Marci, that is hilarious. Grandma laughed! Your blog is funny!
Alexie
Post a Comment