Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Help! Hair Issues...

Okay my cute friends - It is always scary to move into a new town, and try to get your hair done. I tried a place out and actually liked the salon, and the girly that cut my hair. BUT, I am struggling with MY CHOICE of cut and color. What do ya think? The picture didn't quite look like this. Maybe it's my lack of styling right, or maybe it just looks like butt. You know that I live in New York, and it's way trendy and up to date out here, so, is this the new hott look, and I am just not with it, or what? (yeah I like run on sentences, use them all the time) My man isn't finding it all that sexy.
I need some opinions, should I
a. leave it- I can deal, it's not horrible
b. call her up and say "Fix Me"
c. go to a whole new place and have to go even shorter
and have to spend more $$$
Girls, (and for those gentlemen that happen to blog stock me, you devils) you know that your hair is your "crown's jewel. Getting a bad cut rocks you to the core! Tell me, and be honest,
HOW BAD IS IT?






And here is my Quinner Quinner Chicken Dinner waving hi for the first time. Proud of you son!

I knew you had it in ya!

13 comments:

Burke and Hayley said...

I think the new do is adorable! I knew it would though. I think you should just leave it. Any hairstyle looks adorable on you, I am jealous! Quinner is getting so big, I miss the little guy! Miss ya lots and have started the countdown to see ya, 30 DAYS!!!

The Francis Family said...

thirty days? Is she talking about the girl weekend? I am there when airfair goes down. The hair is good. I think it needs a week or two worth of growth so it's alittle shaggier. As for color, I say, put lots more brown in it. Like a brunette. I think a darker color would make the cut stand out more. I love you and your hair dos.

The Francis Family said...

what do you have on in that picture?

Jenny Hilton said...

I think you always look cute and I am always jealous of you. I think you should leave it. Maybe let it grow just a bit longer. But I think its great. and wish my hair was as cute as yours always is.
I checked flights and if we leave on a wed and come back on a sat. they are only $225. that's not too bad.

Gertge Family said...

Marci, You couldn't look bad Bald!
I think it's fine! You could maybe use a bit more volume,(I like big hair), but it's cute on ya!

If you get too frustrated with it, just fly home & I'll fix ya right up!

The Cain Family said...

You Marvelous Marci are officially a nut bird! You are hot and you know it! This was all a ploy to get all your loved ones to tell you how cute you are and how we all wish we could be you! If you are down in the dumps just take a look around sista. There are some very unfortunate people about us. If you have my blood runnin through ya you're DAMN GORGEOUS!

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

Marci, you are adorable. Your hair cut is adorable, your blog is adorable and your kids are adorable. There's nothing else to it.

Unknown said...

I agree, you couldn't look bad even bald!
I think it needs a little more volume and I'm with Ad, I like you a bit more blond. I would call her and tell her you can't deal with the brown and have her put more blond in. She would... for free!
Your a hot mess!!!

johnsun said...

Marci, you'll always be sexy. Love, Your Gentleman Caller in Layton

Ruth said...

OK...I didn't even scroll down and see the post about your hair!!! I think you look FABULOUS as always. Really, you could pull off anything. I really it personally, but you know, shorter would be so cute and daring....
I too have been in turmoil trying to find someone to do my hair. I having been asking everyone I meet who does there hair, and there seems to be a shortage of good stylists out this way. BOO HOO HOO!
Anyway, you are gorgeous and my vote is leave it or go short. Can't wait to see what you decide!

Scott and Rachel Ellis said...

I just have to tell you your blog is totally down to earth and darling. Love the mac and cheese. And the saloon door ( I could use one of those). I told Mindy that I thought blogs were glorified Christmas newsletters, thankyou for correcting me. I agree with Mindy on the hair, put a little dark in there for some depth and it will be fabulous. And by the way your sister is fantastic. Thanks for letting me check out your blog. Rachel (Mindys friend)

Ben and Michelle said...

I think you look beautiful Marci. You are a hottie!!!

Unknown said...

You are so Freakin Hilarious! I just crack up the whole time when I am reading your blog. Your hair is fabulous! You always look darling. Did I miss you when you came in Sept?
Hope you are doing well.
Love ya