.jpg)


Let me just say this right off, (cause I know you're thinkin it!) My man is really hott! I love this pic of him. Hands off ladies, he's comin home with me! Just going to write a little update on what's going on in our little world. First, my Dr. Preece, is loving work. He feels like he gets thrown to the wolves at times, but he always pulls threw. Ad is doing a great job, and I am really proud of him. Plus, I am pretty much in complete love with him. Moving on to my spicy red head. A couple great quotes from him this week--
"Dad you like that guy, because he has a "rich guys" haircut." (Where that came from who knows) and the second was "Dad, can I go door bell ditching?" Adam's reply, "No, Ike, maybe when you are older." Isiac comes back with, "like when I am old enough to make my own decisions?" Cracked my butt up. He is taking swimming lessons, and shows off his muscles everyday. He loves it!
Next up, Henry. His new thing is making a gate with his body, and he won't let you pass, until you guess the magic word. Lately, the magic word has been penis. Lucky me. Thanks, hubby, for teachin 'em the correct words! He also, wants to do whatever Isiac is doing. His favorite show is Cars, and the cute kid begs to watch it a million times a day. If I have to listen to "Mater" one more time, yikes.
Quinn man is mobile. He has just finally decided to pull his big belly up off the floor, and stop army crawling. Which heads him straight for the stairs. Quinn has a big appetite, and now eats big boy food and beverage. Did I mention his whopper brown eyes? Can't get enough of them.
That leaves me. There are some kick A girls out here, which have been super nice to me. We keep getting invites for dinner. It's so great that they're taking us under their wings. Carolynn, a pure delight, has shown me around town. We went shopping and I found an old saloon door, that I'm going to turn into a coffee table. She makes sure that I'm included. Appreciate it lady! Keep it coming! I could learn a lot from her! I'm flippin excited to get to know them all better!
11 comments:
Great picture of Adam, but how long has he been working for the railroad? And I don't think that you need to worry about Ad going home with other ladies ... maybe other dudes (ask him about his experience at the Proctologist.) Seriously though, I hope that Adam is practicing up on NCAA 09 - he's got a date with West Virginia in September.
Marc, I love that pic of Henry-he is so cute! K keeps calling everyone Isiac-it's cracking me up. Your fam is so cute. We are already missin you guys but it sounds like Carolynn is keeping you busy. Hopefully when we get back you will have different carpet- although pink/cantaloupe isn't so bad.. is it?!
That was cute Marci, and fun to read! Your kids are so stinking cute! Glad you guys are doing so well! The penis password cracked me up! Gotta LOVE these little boys!
Damn, can I'll take a tall order of Adam: To Go please!
Sorry Mind, my order was in first! Adam, when you are good and tired of those damn blondes you give me a hoot and holla! Alright, alright I know it's never gonna happen, Marci is tooooo hot! And your little men...... uh huh uh uh! Those girls be a knockin soon enough. I hear ya knockin but cha can't come in! I loved the update. Keep it comin.
What a great post!! I am so happy to hear that you are liking NY. Very cute pictures :--)
K get me on your link list! Am I really your friend???!!!
You crack me up! I am so loving you! I need your email so I can send you these picts from yesterday! I got some great ones!
Love the secret password! G asked if we could really go d-bell ditching too!
That door is going to be a hot mess!
Should we maybe try the pool tomorrow since today was so yuck?
It sounds like you are doing great. I love all the pictures. Way cute! We miss you.
Marci you are such a crack up! Sometimes ai tell myself "I need to remember that phrase" when I am reading your blog. Miss ya
Steph
I always love reading your blog you have so many creative things to say. You are hilarious. I'm pretty sure you aren't their leftovers though.
Don't know why I can't post a comment on your latest and greatest info lady! Listen- I NEED to know the name of your pool contractor. It's just fab! The colors, shape, texture. The boys look like they could just be entertained for hours. You might need to think about hiring a lifeguard just for safekeeping. A momma can't keep her eyes appeal 24hrs a day. You people are so damn cute. I'd like you to just keep your "penis" song to yourself. Don't appreciate hearing such disturbung things. Love your face. Miss you to pieces Preece's. Can't you just try and swing Vegas? It would be a weekend to remember! C'mon!
Post a Comment