
So, those of you who don't know her, this is my cutest twin, Mindy! I'm sure most of ya have met her, or will one of these days. I make her visit 2 or 3 times a year. Anyway, she has started a blog! The great thing about this is, she is craftier, and more talented then me! So, be sure to check hers out, because I am expecting some fab new ideas that we can steal from her. (Don't disappoint, you have to represent,Mind) Plus, another great thing is she is just starting to build her new dream home. So we get to watch the progress, and snatch away any decorating ideas that she posts. Have to say, love the girl, and am completely jealous about the house. I'm just going to have to live through her for a while, ay.
7 comments:
I am so excited that she finally started one. I just think you two are the cutest twins on the planet. We miss you guys.
Cool. We'll have to check out her blog!
K, that blue TOTALLY hurts my eyes!
I'll check her out!
You do know there is less likelyhood of her moving out of UT if she builds a home she never wants to leave! Stink!
I love your blog! I always look on it for great craft ideas and recipes--love the buckeye recipe site. Although it needs more recipes. So I found out about mindy's blog from your site before see told me about it. I see where i am on her priority list ha ha.
anyway you know I like to copy everything you and mindy do so I started my own blog. because I have so many friends and exciting things happening in my life right now. ha ha
I love this blog shit! You are the cutest freakin chick ever! Oh Mind too. You are so sweet for saying my blog is cute! However, I have not a clue what I am doing. Need major help from crafty twins! Love your fam and blog. It keeps me up to date with you. Miss you so much. Come to VEGAS!!!!!
I am so excited, I was wondering when Mindy would start a blog! I will check it out! We hope you guys are doing well, we missed seeing you this last visit Marci!
Yahoo!! I'm so glad she has a blog! I'm gonna go check it out right now! Yay!
Post a Comment