






Isiac is Seven!I can not believe that I have a 7 year old! Weirds! We had a lot of fun the weekend of his birthday. I took the boys to the mall, where they brought in all this sand, and let the kids go crazy. Isiac was bored in 2 minutes. Sm. & Med. loved it. Then, we went bowling for the first time. Ike did great. His game started off real hott, but then kinda cooled off a little. Henry's ball took forever to get down the lane. Forever! But it was cute. We hit the local Bounce House too! That was fun. Isiac had to play some games before he could cut loose bouncing. Hen, Ike, Kellen (Ike's friend) and me, went to see a movie in this old Theatre. They had a huge old time playing piano that some guy was working over before the show. We had a blast! Hen, of course was ready to jam about 20 minutes into it. Then, came back here for some presents and cheesecake. Isiac never wants birthday cake for his parties, he always asks for cheesecake. He has had it the last 3 years. Funny. Well, that's what's been going on around here. Crap, my kids are getting big! Now, I am off to sunny California for a girls trip! Can't wait!
8 comments:
So cute!! that is weird you have a 7 year old!
How fun Marc! You are such a cute mom! and ps...is it Quinn that is your youngest??? He is turning into another cute red head huh? I love it!
have a blast mother of a seven year old!
Looks like you guys had a great day! Your kids are getting so big! Have a great trip...can't wait to see pictures!
Happy Birthday Isiac!!
Happy Birthday Ike. Ican't believe he is 7. That has gone by so fast. I am very jealous that you get to go to California. I can't wait to see some pictures.
Hi my friend! I can't wait to talk to you and hear all about sunny Cali! I'll call you tomorrow. Figure I'd give you some time to decompress! Missed your cute face! Can't wait to see you!
Happy Birthday Isiac!!!!
Post a Comment