Hey, everybody! Here's what we have been up to lately.....
Adam- he has been getting called in tons these days
The other night at dinner, he did an amazing 2 minute dance for the kids.
Even if some of his moves were borderline "too old" for the boys, they loved it!
He's playing basketball every monday. Love your guts, babe
Me- I have started this parenting class that I go to every week. Loving it,
learning lots, and yelling less, yeah, on our way to a happy home!
Did my first activity for the ward, a potluck. Turned out pretty good.
Plus, we have a trip to Utah coming up, that always perks me up.
Isiac- used all his birthday money to get a new bike. Now, I get the joy of
muddy floors. He is growing his hair out. Wants it long, yikes. We will see how long
I hang with it. He has been feeling the changes of my new parenting skills, and isn't
loving it so much. Still doing great at Ice hockey. It's for your own good, toots!
Henry- I swear 3 is worse than the terrible 2's! Still as sweet as ever, but crazy!
He loves to play in the halloween costumes, use socks as puppets, do puzzles, and
make a mess of mybasement. My little blondie erased all of my camera card, that
had some delightful pics of my girls trip. Got some real good ones of his thigh though!
Quinn- my little meatball is getting so big. He can say, more, up, and I think he has been
trying to say poo! SO PROUD! The time change has treated him great. Still loves to throw
balls all over my house, and at my head. Speaking of heads, his is doing fine. Finally, his
soft spot is closing! Bravo, no more brains showing!
7 comments:
Hey, Grant wanted to grow his hair out and I said fine, but nasty! It got pretty long and I couldn't take the stinky thick hair anymore and I made him cut it. Maybe better luck next time. Good luck!
Love the update! Miss you lots and hope I get to see you soon!
good for you with parenting classes. I seriously lost control when my third little man came into the picture. Amen to the terrible 3's. I am also finding that to be the case with my 3 year old.
(what does your class say about serving your kids plain applesauce with no sugar)
Oh Marc- you're cute. I put your name in the drawing anyways - I have no prob mailing something fun. BUT, didn't draw your name :) But for sure steal the idea, I LOVE it! :)
The job charts are working good so far. I'm sure they'll lose their excitement factor soon, but for now it's super nice! :)
Miss you, too! Love your update on your cute fam - sounds like you're all doing good! Take care!
parenting class? Let me know some of the secrets so I can make my home more of a happy home! ( Getting this little girl out would help a bit!) 21 days baby!
Hey Marci! I just wanted to let you know that I blog stalk you now & again. It is so fun to see what your up to & I love reading your blog. You are hilarious, girl & you (AND MINDY) still look exactly the same. Keep rockin a fab blog & here's to lurkers who care.
Mandy Harward Wallace
You should pass on some tips from your parenting class. I would love to know how to stop yelling so much!
Post a Comment