


(No comments about me being "Marci Martha" okay)
I know these are a little late for Valentine's Day, but I loved making them, and wanted to share them. We had a great Couple's Party planned, so I spent all afternoon dipping pretzels and rice krispies. I also made some cake balls and turned those into little chocolates. It's about the only time I get to make anything pink. The krispies turned out so cute! You can make these and use any cookie cutter. Chocolate is at Michaels. Loved them! So, after I spent all that time making those sweet treats, my hard working man got called in to work, and didn't get home til late. So we missed the party. I spent a romantic evening by myself. We were in bed (sleeping) by like 9:30. Lame!
I know these are a little late for Valentine's Day, but I loved making them, and wanted to share them. We had a great Couple's Party planned, so I spent all afternoon dipping pretzels and rice krispies. I also made some cake balls and turned those into little chocolates. It's about the only time I get to make anything pink. The krispies turned out so cute! You can make these and use any cookie cutter. Chocolate is at Michaels. Loved them! So, after I spent all that time making those sweet treats, my hard working man got called in to work, and didn't get home til late. So we missed the party. I spent a romantic evening by myself. We were in bed (sleeping) by like 9:30. Lame!
Anyway, this picture of Isiac proves to me that we have been living on the East Coast way to long. The boys had earned a toy at the dollar store, and this bling just caught his eye! He was torn between that and the fake gold grill, but in the end the $ won. Good choice, son! Cracked me up. Quinn has claimed it and feels so proud when he is decked out in it! Do they even sell stuff like that in Utah?
12 comments:
Isaac is hilarious!! And oh my gosh with the treats! They look so good! You make me want to bake something!
Yah I do believe they sell that stuff in UT but you would def get pointed and laughed at for wearing it in this bubble in which we call home. :) Too funny!
Okay sorry I was just looking at your friends recipes and crafts blog. Pretty sure I am going to use some of those! Believe it or not I like to cook and cant wait til May when I can!!!!! :) Love the blogs!
Are you even serious? Could you be any more talented??!?! Girl all your snacks and such look amazing! Got my mouth watering! Bummer Ad got called in! Oh, and LOVE the bling - too funny!
Isaac is a funny little man. You really are so crafty. I am serious. Those treats look delicious.
very cute idea for the rice krispie treats talented little lady:)
yikes do those treats look something deeeelish!
You are seriously so funny! I feel so bad you didn't come to the party. Your little sweets were so yummy and so cute! I ate a million of your treats!
K, I won't say anything "martha", but those look soooo fabulous! I'm glad you posted photos since no one got to see your fabulosity!
There is nothing wrong with a little red-haired, pale skinned, gangsta!!! He's something to be reconed with!
those treats look so good, you did a great job! Sorry to hear about your bummer Valentine's evening. We miss you guys!
Those look so good right now especially since I can't chew. How I would love to bite into one of your delicious treats. You are a good little cooker though Marci. I loved Isiac's bling. That really cracked me up.
I love the bling bling! Great choice Isiac. Those treats look wonderful, I wish you lived here so I could have some of those.
Post a Comment