Monday, December 1, 2008

This is us on Thanksgiving Day, and oh what a Thanksgiving it was! Dinner was good,
the company even better, and the leftovers are almost gone. Thanks, again Naz's.

Now here is something that I have to brag about. You guys are well aware of how hott and talented my man is.... well I can't express how proud of him, I am. My heart is so full! We went to Red Robins to eat the other night. It was packed. So, of course Ad got some change for the stuffed animal machine. I gave him a stern look, and said, "thoseare just a waste of money!" Well he proceeded to play, and luck would have it, got one. Well,of course that send Henry into a whining fit, "I want one, if brother gets one." I knew this was going to be trouble. No one ever wins on these, let alone twice, and now I could have to knock some heads together for having to deal with this. Well, my snooks really stepped up to the plate. He, somehow magically won another one. I know, it's unheard of. So, I just wanted to give a shout out to men and women alike, this can be done. Babe, your hidden talents never cease to amaze me. Love you for it!

Here's a couple of updates on old Henry P. I must be the best mom in the whole world, providing activities and playtime round the clock. The kid has been so tired that he has been passing out in the most hillarious places and situations. On the left, during a delightful snack of crackers, and the right, trying on his favorite hat. Love it, cracks me up.









14 comments:

The Francis Family said...

Can't wait to see your face darling. And nibble those boys too. I am on the count down.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are coming for Christmas from Mindy's comment. I am super excited about that, I hope I get to see you and the fam. Glad to hear Thanksgiving was good and the pictures are cute! When my kids are sleeping, I always think they look SO cute so I am constantly running for the camera. Jeff makes fun of me and says I have more pictures of my kids asleep than awake- not true! anyway, I love a sleeping kid and they do look precious! Love ya babes, hope to see you soon.

Alexie said...

Those are hilarious pictures of Henry!! I love it! Too Cute!

Unknown said...

Go Adam! You are a rockstar!
AND, I think you are the ONE winner from all of the games we've played together!
Loved the Panera this morning. We ought to make it our weekly ritual!
Oh, and I'm alive, no russians got to me!

joana said...

i love that picture of you guys...one good lookin' fam:)

Brit said...

That's talent indeed! I have always wanted a stuffed animal out of one of those machines!
And I too love it when my babies fall asleep in the funny places/positions!

Meghan said...

that is definitely impressive!! I love when kids just fall asleep in random places!! Mason went through a 2 week phase of doing that!! Good job on keeping him busy!!

The Cain Family said...

That is a christmas card quality fam pic m' lady! I miss you oh so much!!!! Adam, you my son are 1 in a million! Can you believe he is ALL yours Marc????????

Burke and Hayley said...

What a hot lookin fam! Thanks again sweets for such a fun Thanksgiving, we had a blast! Love the cute pics of Hen, what a cute little man. Can't wait to see your cute face in about 3 weeks! Miss ya

Jenny Hilton said...

WoW!! I don't know what else to say besides YOU'RE AWESOME ADAM!!!
maybe ad can teach my man some of those skills when you are here.
Let's all get together some time while you are here. Can't wait to see ya

Ormeeheads said...

Poor little feller! He must be growing like a weed. I cannot tell you how cute I think that little guy is! He is so big, Sad

sorensens said...

Nice work Adam! I honestly have never seen anyone win one of those. Love the pictures of Henry. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.

Altice's said...

Hey girl. Long time. Looks like everyone is doing well. Check out our blog www.allaboutaltice.blogspot.com

Good to see everyone is good. Where are you all living now?
Call me if you get down here soon. 801-643-1737

Altice's said...

Hey girl. Long time. Looks like everyone is doing well. Check out our blog www.allaboutaltice.blogspot.com

Good to see everyone is good. Where are you all living now?
Call me if you get down here soon. 801-643-1737