Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bye Buffalo!

Well, cute girls and man bloggers, I am headed home this weekend for the holidays! I know it's kinda a long time, but I haven't spend Christmas with the family for 3 years! We are so excited, but I am scared crapless about the flight. I am traveling with smalls and medium. Is it wrong to slip my nuggets a little Benadryl? SO, anyway, have yourselves a very Merry Christmas, and drink up the egg nog. I have been purchasing it since Halloween,(the unleaded kind, of course).
And just know, I will be living it up at Temple Square, skiing, parties a plenty, and my birthday, which intells of a romantic concert by Neil Diamond. Yeah, you read right. Jealous, huh? You know he still has it going on! Delightful! Please travel safe, and talk to ya in 2009! Love ya, Marci

7 comments:

emilyy said...

even though you are skipping town I still need your address. email me at emily_yeates@yahoo.com
Have fun at home!!

Anonymous said...

I am excited to see you! I can't believe you are turning thirty! I must say, I do not share your love for Niel... I don't know what you girls see in him?? I hear Cam and Ad are going dressed as Neil! I will need to see a picture of that please! Good luck with the flight!

Margo said...

I love reading your blog. It is like you are right here talking with me. Have so much fun. I hope you and your sister are having a huge Birthday bash. Have so much fun at Neil Diamond. Jarren keeps blasting his Christmas CD. Crazy fun. love ya.

Unknown said...

Have fun in Utah and Happy Birthday! Enjoy your holidays. Hey I need your address too. email me melaniedusseau@aol.com

Unknown said...

Oh, lady, I'm sorry to hear all your worst nightmares came true on the flight! No stitches were needed there right? Did Hen at least wait to get off the plane before he crashed?

Miss your cute face. We had our little Christmas party last night and I wished you were there.

Have much fun! What is on the agenda for the next few days?

Ben and Michelle said...

We hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Love,
Ben & Michelle

gantrieb said...

Well Marc, things are pretty quiet around here lately. Hopefully the rest of your vacation will be less eventful and more peaceful. It's pretty lonely around here, can't wait to see you guys again after Christmas. I hate looking over at your house and seeing no lights on. Have a great birthday tomorrow.