

Nothing like a good fight to start Christmas off right!
This is our romantic time at Neil Diamond! If you get go see him!
We are back! It was a fun vacation, but things just didn't go our way!
There is always positives and negatives when we go home.
+'s
won my mom in Scrabble a number of times
Neil Diamond
sledding
saw a movie
ate at Flemmings for my b-day
food everywhere
x-mas parties a plenty
spending time with family
building a snow ramp in the backyard
got a free haircut
baking treats
cookie exchange
-'s
flights out were beyond bad (lost the wipes and Quinn got the poops)
4 out of the 5 of us got the stomach flu
Quinn had a cold and sinus infection the whole time
Henry fell off the treadmill and had to get stitches
Mindy got kinda mad, and hung up on me
the kids fought
had to bring back 8 suitcases full
lost our carseats
we didn't get home til after 1:30 am
ran over and broke one of our bags
Was it worth it? Yes. Do I want to travel with all of us anytime soon? Nope.
I did love being with the family. Thanks guys for everything!
Nothing like being Home for the Holidays!



11 comments:
All of the bad things that happened to you were from the curse I put on your family for not stopping by and seeing your BEST friends on 2900 N. (Skid Row).
I'm glad that you got home safely. I will remove the curse shortly. John
I think so could survive anything. You are super mom after that trip. And I only hung up on you because you tricked me really badly. and you know it.
Oh boy! So sorry I missed all the fun! It is probably good to be home huh lady! Sorry your b-day card got there AFTER you left town. Actually it may have arrived on time but your sis doesn't bother checking her mail! Where are all the other good pix you must have taken?
Love ya, Happy New Year
Your hilarious!! It was fun to see you :)
Marci, that really sucks!!! You can just count on somone getting sick when your flying across the country for a couple of weeks, but the stitches, wrecked luggage, and the poops! I feel for ya!
Sorry to hear about all the troubles! I can't even imagine traveling that far with my kids... you are one brave lady! I guess for some good times with family, it is all worth it! Glad you made it home safe and sorry I didn't see you... AGAIN! Love ya
yikes! sounds like it's good to be back home! cute pics though:)
This reminds me of one of my trips to Utah. Gotta love it! It is all worth it being with family. I get ya there!
My Card was printed at Whcc it is on line. They do fabulous work! I love all the different textures they offer.
take care Love ya girl!!
Gotta love traveling! I always come home saying I will never fly alone with the kids again, and I always end up doing it again. It is worth it, you just need a few months to forget what a pain it is. Hope you had a great Birthday while you were gone. Miss ya and love ya.
P.S. I''l do round 3 if you do round 4, maybe we can get a girl this time around.
Wow I hear ya. Just had an 11 day road trip with all of us & the entire Gertge Fam. Started on Christmas Eve N ended the day before the twins bday.
Good times/ Crazy Times/ Suicidal times too.
Wish we could have seen ya, while you were here. Maybe next time!
Cute pics!
Our blog is going private. Will you send me your email so I can list you?
Post a Comment