What's Up Friends?
So, it's freezing here, and I'm just reading up on all your fabulous lives. Love to stay connected with everyone threw these crazy things. Well, my house is a complete crap hole right now. Can't bring myself to start the thousands of loads of laundry that I have. Can I pay anyone to come do it for me? I will pay ya in baked goods! Seems like the holidays are coming up so fast. Ad has been making fun of me, cause I have quite a few list laying around. Love lists. He can make fun all he wants, but a list brings not only order, but joy into my simple life. I have a do-to list, a list of groceries for Thanksgiving (Naz Blazes are coming, it's going to be a cornicopia of good times!) A christmas list started, and I taught our ward how to make Coasters, and now have a list to finish up all that. Am I feeling barried? I will just say, Coke has been my rock for the last few weeks. (not the snort kind). Kay, am I the only Debbie Downer today, or are there others like me who feel clean undies are overated?
17 comments:
Sometimes only clean undies can make me happy!
I am feeling you with the busy feeling!
Since craft night is done I'm feeling a big relief! I'd fold your laundry if I didn't have to touch any skid marks!
PS- I'm still praying for bad weather!!! ;)
Hehehe, your post makes me laugh. I'm a total list person, too! LoVe to list it all out and LoVe it even more to check something off!! Unfortunately, laundry rarely gets checked off... so no great advice there! :)
I have to make lists too. This old age is really reeking havoc on the ol brain. If I don't make a list-- as soon as I step foot into walmart my brain is wiped clean and I can't remember for the life of me what I need to get. As for laundry we lived out of the laundry basket all last week--I washed and dryed them but they never got fold or put away. Oh well Life Goes On!!
Laundry smaundry I say. I choose not to do mine today as well. I have been calling you. And the makeup in my pic is mac silver, but not mineral. I will rely the name at a later date. love you. Bake something, it always makes you feel better. And if you are feeling fat give it away after that. love you.
Right there with you on the laundry. It is stinkin' cold here too. Somehow today my list just keeps getting longer and longer with no end in sight.
I feel the same way right now. I have piles of laundry to fold, but here I am blogging. I also have to make lists, if it is not written down I forget it. :-)
**How do you make those cute coasters? I would love to know how.**
You are so funny! I miss you lady. I am feeling the same way.
Love lists too. I think I have about four different ones going on myself. My favorite thing is to cross things off yipee! The weather here is really great I should probably be out making memmories in the great weather with my 2 year old, but... obviously I am not. Maybe later.
Love ya
I thought I would make you feel better by telling you that I am currently sitting next to a portable crib heaping full of clean laundry!! I do my washing all day long and just throw it in the crib to hang at night after the munchkins are in bed. I haven't got to hanging it for a week or more and with six family members, two potty training, and a five year old who LOVES to change clothes, the loads are massive. I hate laundry and I see nothing wrong with leaving it for tomorrow, or the next day, or the next! Love you- Mindi
I LoVE, Love LOVE lists! They are therapeutic. Sometimes I write something on my list AFTER I do it just so I can have the satisfaction of crossing it off! How is your photography class, btw?? :)
I have a load of laundry that has been in the dryer for 4 days now. i just keep telling myself if I can't see it it will go away. Sometimes it's not so bad living out of the dryer- go ahead give it a try.
Hi Marcie! I just started blogging and found you off Sarah's page. It's good to see your cute fam? How's it going? miss ya!! Tiff
Who needs clean undies? Definitely over rated :)
sounds like you are very busy. I am excited to hear you will be down in December. I hope we can get together. Good luck on getting everything done. Although I have to admit I would rather be busy.
John has come home to a wife in tears lately. Tears of feeling overwhelmed. I am with you...laundry is actually one of my biggest stresses. SUNNI
marci you crack me up!!
hey do you have a pic/instructions on how to make those coasters you were talking about? i've been feeling the need for coasters around the pad lately. plus, i've been itchin' to do a good project.
We use the leftovers for our big breakfast after our heavy black friday shopping!!!
Post a Comment