Friday, January 2, 2009
My New Thing- Kicking!
Sounds violent I know, but hear me out! I have been occasionally doing some kicks now again for about a month. Just for fun, or sometimes when I want to really Wow someone, I throw a kick. Depending on how I'm feeling or what the mood calls for, it can be a high one clear to my head, or a fast side kicker to catch ya off guard. Never do I connect with anyone or thing. Safety first! But, can I say, Love it. The reactions are priceless. You get shocked, amazed, and at times scared looks. When you get a round of applause, that's when you know you are doing something right! Try this at home, or in the market with friends. Sure to bring some laughter to the mix. And just think, the benefits of kicking are tons! Let's kick our way to thinner thighs!! Let me know how this goes. Love hearing the feedback.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ok...only you would think of this Marci!! Your funny!
So if I do this, are my legs going to look like yours???
You are hilarious! I will give it a try.
So it's all just for kicks?
you have officially lost your marbles!!!!! Kicks are really only allowed during girl trips, when i can laugh at you. what's with you trotters, you kick and mindy trips. although she makes contact. lol.lol.
I would love to see you in action (especially the supermarket option). Me... sounds like 100% chance of a serious injury :)
Whenever I need a good laugh I just go to the Preece blog and laugh it up. I mean you can't just stop and good looks and being one of the craftiest woman I know but then you have to go and do something like this and just be stinking hilarious. Miss ya Marc
Post a Comment