Saturday, October 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS "QUINN"

Seems like only yesterday that my amniotic fluid was splashing my doctor in the face!!! That is a true, and deeply embarrassing story, that I am willing to share with you, so you can have a good laugh at me. I"ll spare you most of the yucky details, but I will say, no one, handed her a towel, and she wasn't wearing a face mask. Let's move on to my cute pumpkin head.

He has been such a fun, pleasant baby. When he was first born, we nicknamed him Bearcat, because he makes these animal like noises. (must get that from his pops). Adam is always quick to point out his rather large head to any new comers. Yeah, I admit it's our biggest yet, but I know for a fact that he is a genius, and that's where he stores all his info and facts!

I knew he was going to be a boy, so I prayed and said, "listen, at least give me some brown whopper eyes." Sure enuf, I got them. In the pictures, it looks like he's eating something from the john, but, I assure you it's just cake. He devoured it. Had a hard time cleaning that one up. Anyway, thanks to everyone that gave him presents, we appreciate it.
Well Quinn man, we love you, and are looking forward to a lifetime together!

12 comments:

The Francis Family said...

babes! I'm glad the boy could have a sparse covering of hair for his first birthday. I thought he was going to be two before he would grow some. He's adorable and I can't wait to get my hands on him in a couple of weeks. Love you and i'll be bringing his present with me.

The Francis Family said...

I hate that darn Courtney and her cookies.

Jessica said...

He is so cute!!
Happy Birthday Little guy.
(I love the story)

Jenny Hilton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Hilton said...

He is adorable!! Can't wait to see him up close and personal in a couple of weeks. I am counting down the days, I can't wait it is going to be a blast!!!

Margo said...

I can't believe he is that big. That went too fast. We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Time flies... it doesn't seem that long ago when I came to see you when he was born! I LOVE the brown eyes. Quinn is adorable!

Ormeeheads said...

It totally looks like he is eating poo poo! I can't believe I have never even met this little one! I hope his day was great!

Anonymous said...

I remember getting his darling baby announcement... seems like yesterday! He's adorable! Happy Birthday Quinn!!

sorensens said...

I love the pictures. I forgot about the splashing of the amniotic fluid. Hilarious! He is such a cute little man. We miss you guys.

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Happy Birthday Quinn! We miss you guys so terribly much! Hope everything is going well for you in NY. We need to get together sometime.

Ben and Michelle said...

Happy birthday!!