Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HENRY SHADE IS THREE!!!

Isn't he adorable! Didn't stay little for very long. I can't believe my blondie is three! Henry leads a very busy life. If he's not following brother around, he's messing with brother's stuff. He also loves making forts with the couch cushions. Henry still loves to be outside. He insists on bringing as many different kinds of leaves into the house, as he can find. His favorite food, (just like me) is mac and cheese, but he can't pass up a good hot dog. He just started liking puzzles, and can whip one out in no time (also like me!) Mindy came to visit and she said he looks exactly like me too! He has this little gruff man's voice ( yet another similarity). He always cracks us up. Love you babe, and happy b-day!


Here's what else has been going on! A couple of my favorite girls came into town for the weekend. It was so great having Mind and Jenny. We went to Niagara Falls with the kids, shopped our heads off, and had every kind of cuisine imaginable. Adam really treated us like the prince he is. Sporting three dates, (and looking a little like a polygamist) he took us out to one of his "interview dinners" for work. Low lights, easy laughter, and longing looks filled the night. That is until Mindy had to go to the toilet and made us pull off in the ghetto. Seriously, a shooting occurred there the night before at the same gas station. But, we made it. Loved having you girls, and thanks for everything. Now, if I can just live through the rest of this week:
1. my photography class starts
2. teaching preschool
3. trunk or treat, (me bringing something to share)
4. HALLOWEEN -neighborhood din-din (me, making something)
5. Ad's work party-which still need to find a costume and make peanut butter bars to take
Wish me luck ladies, and you men folk that frequent my site!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of you and newborn Henry is priceless. I love it! Happy birthday cute guy.

Sounds like you girls had fun. I am so jealous I couldn't be there. I miss you lots. Any plans for a Christmas trip home? If so, we really need to get together. Love you-

Jenny Hilton said...

Loved all the fun times we had this past weekend. I think I have a serious addiction after shopping everyday--I keep thinking don't I need to go to the store for something? Anyway It was really great and I really appreciate you showing us such a good time. Can't wait to go skiing--The countdown is on! Miss your face already!
p.s. I had to put that picture of you on my blog--It's priceless

Anonymous said...

I love the pic with you and the new babe in the hospital - SO cute! Happy Birthday to your little guy!

Unknown said...

Love little Henry!
Cute picts!
How is the photo class by the way?