Feast Your Eyes on these Bucks!
We cruised up to Columbus for the weekend to visit our friends the Nazer Blazers, and Ad got to go to a Ohio State Football game. Dream come true for him to be back in the stadium. We had a great time. Hay and I shopped a little, and took the nuggets to Circle S Farm/pumpkin patch. I think we overwhelmed the cute Nazers. ( They don't have any kids!!) Thanks again guys for the best fried ice cream either of us have ever had.
Here's some pics from the patch....
11 comments:
Thanks Preeces for such a fun weekend! We did not get overwhelmed and loved every minute with ya. Miss ya lots already!
Hi my love! I miss you oh so much! Hey what do you think about you and the twin coming to visit me before the girls trip! What da ya say?
PS- I'm only willing to share my man if your willing to share your hot tamale! HA! We were at the kids Taekwondo studio.
Those look like some strapping young men you are raising. I can't wait to see them. Let's go see Misty in November? What do you think about it?
I bet it was great to head back to Columbus. Did it make you miss it or are you loving N.Y. so much? Henry looks like a stinkin' man... holy crap. He is starting to look like a little boy, not so babyish. The pics are super cute. Love and miss you- MF
Fall is SO fun! Glad you got to visit friends. Your boys are just adorable. Oh, and I LOVE Isiac's oddly shaped pumpkin ~ cracked me up! :)
What a fun weekend. Tell Adam I love the beard.
The Countdowns on NEW YORK OR BUST!!
Can't wait.
I'm so glad you had fun and Ad could partake of the game!!!
I can't wait to hang out on Friday! You make me happy!
It was so wonderful getting to see you. I wish you could have come to stay. We miss you guys. love ya....margo
I'm bummed I didn't get to see ya. I had a baby like 2 days before that, but that is no excuse. Hope you had a great time. Ohio misses you!
Bummed I didn't get to see you. Hope you had a wonderful time. Always thinking of ya cute girl.
Love ya,
Melanie
Post a Comment