
Let me just describe my weekend for you cute folks... hold on, it was a wild ride! First, took my Alien changing Isiac, my slow moving elephant Hen, & my crying cheetah Quinn to our neighbors. (Quinn total flipped out and went Ninja on me, until I gave him a sucker.) They threw a great party. Ad was a cavity cop for work, and met us there. Everyone said he looked like someone from the "Village People, or a porn star cop, (don't ask me). SO, we are having a wonderfully spooky good time, and he got called in. Gone from 6-10:30 p.m. But, the kids and I had fun trick or treating. That was Friday. Sat. was the next set of pictures. It was Ad's work party. Those are all his fellow residents. So, can you guess who we went as? My man is a frightening hott women! Get a close up on the legs. He was Janet Reno, and because we had to match, he assigned me Monica Lewinski. Lucky for me huh!! Okay, I am not proud of my actions, but I pretty much rocked it. I had to wear a cardigan over my dress, so my babysitter wouldn't notice to much of my costume. "Shmadam" made a p"pretty" good resemblence. I had to buy him 4x size tights, and somehow I matched his earrings to his buttons on his very business like dress. We got some good laughs, so thought again, I figured I would let you laugh at us too! Can't wait to see halloween pics of everyone else!
20 comments:
That is hilarious!!! Love the costumes!
nice legs big guy! I love the stain Marci!
Marcie, you guys look hot! Adam looks sensual!
Marci your kids are adorable. Adam makes an ugly chic and you are too cute to be a Monica, especially the lowenski (however you spell it) kind. Love the ideas though.
Could you be more gorgeous? That pic of you with your kids - you're one hot momma! :-) Too bad I can't say the same for Adam... but I LOVE that he dressed as a woman!
BTW, I just use Photoshop Elements for my pics and such, not a scrapbooking software. It's too much fun! :) Take care!!
It looks like Monica Lewinsky lost some weight and Janet Reno gained it. I knew deep down Adam wanted to be a lawyer.
- Burke
P.S. Where did you get the Janet Reno mask? That thing is spot on!
Not his best look. I take it back...so don't want to share husbands anymore. Although if you saw some pics of my wife..oh I mean husband a few years back, you wouldn't want to share mine either. You are so funny! Keith wants to know what is on your shoulder.
Adam has an uncanny resemblence to Janet Reno(only because of the great job on the costume)--and I think she has that exact same dress. I prefer Ad a little more like himself manly. You look really Hot! unlike monica lewinksy.
How did you get that stain to look so real? Wait--I don't want to know.
Nasty. Adam, you look like Fred Flinstone...with high heels. John
Those are great! I gotta show Kenny...He will die laughing!
I'm glad you had a great Halloween.
Our Men & their twisted ideas of Funny. Seriously!!
Looks like you had a great weekend. I love the costumes for the kids and for you and Adam. Way cute.
you guys are stinkin' cute!
miss you!
Wow, how funny! Tell Adam he is one hot chick. :)
that's too funny! Adam looks way better than the real Janet Reno!
Halloween is so fun, I love it. You guys look cute. Hopefully I will get around to posting my Halloween before Christmas! It was great talking to ya tonight. Miss you and love you too.
I am going private on my blog so please email me you email address to jeffmindi801@msn.com
Thanks- Mindi
You guys look hot!
Ad, I need those shoes man!
Bummer that Ad got called in, but I had a good time w/ you!
We need to get together this weekend.
So funny! Ya'll look like your having fun. Your little Quinn is turning into such a cutie. He has one of the sweetest smiles ever. Take care!
Can't you come and see me NOW! Miss you!...how's Quinner Quinner?
hi there! This is Brit. I just thought I would say that I have been sneeking on your blog! We have one too but Kelsey is paranoid and thinks it needs to be private. So send me you email and I can invite you! I luv the costumes! So fun, every Halloween I say "k we are going to be something cool this year" but it never happens, maybe next year. haha.
sunshiney.gal@gmail.com
luv ya
Brit
Super fun! I can't even remember the last time Mike and I dressed up for Halloween. You guys really looked the part.
Post a Comment