Friday, May 23, 2008

My Quinn Man!


I know two posts in one day, I need to slow down! I couldn't resist sharing these. 1st one- is of Quinn's new stage of eating baby food. I really enjoy all the spitting, stained green or orange faces, and clean up is a snap! 2nd one- Adam had put Quinn to bed last night, while I ran some errands, and could not find any socks for him (honey did you try his drawer?) anyway, so my husband put gloves on his feet instead, and this is how I found him this morning. Plus, if you didn't notice, the poor guy leaked out his pants, all over! It was such a hilarious sight. But, at least his brother climbed in with him, to ease the embarrassment. Kay, what next?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is hilarious! Adam probably thought he was being so resourceful, too! I love it :)

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Does your third sleep in a pack n' play? Because if so - MINE DOES TOO! ha

Cute, cute, cute.

Jessica said...

So funny!! I love the gloves, I will have to remember that one for an emergency situation. Cute pictures:-)

Ormeeheads said...

I can just picture your suprise in the morning. Halerious!!!

Tara Chase said...

That is so funny! Totally what any husband would have done. I love those moments.

THE RAYMONDS said...

Marci, when you headed out? I need to come say goodbye! I am going to miss you guys, don't worry though I am going to try to talk my husband to coming to visit!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Love your blog Marci! You are one of the sweetest girls here in Ohio! Best of luck in New York!

johnsun said...

Hi Marci girl! What a darling blog and we loved the pic of the boys..why did you move?

Love, Sunni