Monday, May 5, 2008

This tagging thing confuses me, but I got tagged by Alder so here ya go:
5 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
i have a twin sister who looks exactly like me
i lettered in track, but didn't run a lick
i can do 3 or 4 backflips in a row (mat provided & with the right protection)
i sleep completely covered, even my head tucked in, only my face showing
i hate feet! the nails, toes, smell, and looks just treat me wrong (maybe it's just because
Adam always tries to put his clippings or lost skin on me-that's gross!)
5 PLACES I'VE LIVED
in provo, ut. while i went to a semester at uvsc
in adam's mom' s basement, very romantic
i moved into an appartment with mindy right out of high school in sunset, ut. loved it!
in ohio, for dental school, of course,
back in adam's mom's basement, until we moved here
5 BAD HABITS
picking at my arms or legs ( drives adam crazy mad!)
leaving my bobby pins all over the house (dangerous for my sm. babies)
sneeking in to use the facilities, when my cute husband is in the shower
leaving the laundry in the dryer until it has to be rewashed due to wrinkles
spitting my gum out of the car window, missing about 90% of the time
5 SNACKS I REALLY ENJOY
i am not a big snacker, but i love fully loaded cokes-bring them on!
brownies, homemade or store bought
ice cream
pita chips with hummus
toffee covered peanuts-worth breaking a tooth
5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST
get packing for the move
mail mother's day presents
finish laundry
change some bums
get isiac's records transfered to new school
5 MONTHS AGO..
getting ready for x-mas
breastfeeding a hungry baby
saying goodbye to my man every other day (he was interviewing)
baking christmas delights and goodies
i was going crazy, stuck in our appartment with nowhere for my little indians to run
5 YEARS AGO..
2003, isiac was very little
adam was applying to dental school
we were house sitting for a couple that were on their mission.
i was working for my pops, dental assisting
spending all my spare time with my sisters

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun to read! I'm right there with ya on the laundry in the dryer... it's endless :)

Jessica said...

I love these tags, so fun to know more about you!
Good luck with your move:-)

Meghan said...

Hi... this is Meghan Robles- Josh's wife! I just have to tell you that I made on of your recipes the other day and I love it! Tara and Abby always make your peanut butter bars and I always mean to get the recipe from them. Well I was craving them the other day and finally got it from Abby... and they turned out soo good! I have tried several recipes like that and yours is by far the best!! So I am glad you are willing to share!! Also your boys are adorable!!

Tara Chase said...

Very interesting. I loved it. That was very fun to read.

Margo said...

So cute. I am with you on the laundry but my problem is I usually forget the load in the washer and have to wash it like four times before I remember to put it in the dryer.

Angie said...

Great stuff to learn about you Marci, yet very funny. On your post below, I am so grateful that I am pregnant so I got those cute onsies. They are by far the most adorable. Thanks again. Ang

Ben and Michelle said...

Wow, that was so fun to read. Ben also picks his arms (it drives me crazy). But I still love him!!

Burke and Hayley said...

Love it! Love the new background on your blog too. Just know that I am going to miss ya lots!

AMY MICHELLE said...

I always find it fun to read these things, find out fun stuff you would never know about people. Pretty impressive that you can still do gymnastics!