Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ohio Friends!




Well, we have only a week and a half left here in Ohio. Girls, I am down right struggling! I do not know how I am going to make it without all of you! I keep having to fight back tears, and I can't remember the last time I cried! I have been so blessed in the friend department. We have had some amazing times, times that I will never forget. All the bunkos, craft nights, enrichments, girls dinners, & just hanging out on the patio while the kids play. The four years have flown by, and now I find myself wishing for four more. It is going to be so hard to leave all of you crazy ladies! Just know that, all of you have had a huge impact on me. In the years to come, I am going to think back on all of these friendships and memories, and I will be so grateful that I got to share a little part of your lives. Before I moved here, I prayed my hardest, that I would be able to make some good friends, and Heavenly Father gave me more than I deserved. I expect to get Christmas cards, birth announcements, comments on my blog, emails, and random phone calls, so that I might be able to make it through this move. I will house any visitors to New York, too! I love and cherish each one of you! I am going to miss you so much. Remember me, and I promise to do the same! Love you guys, thanks for everything, Marci



11 comments:

Bethany said...

Marci you are the greatest! I will continue to blog stalk you! And I am sure Reagan will find a way to deliver all of her little "flowers" to you! Thanks for being such a great friend.

emilyy said...

Thanks, your making me tear up now. I sure am going to miss you.

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Love you too lady! This is not over between us, your stuck being my friend forever. I need to get you e-mail so that I can invite you to read our blog. Talk to you soon.

Margo said...

I am so going to miss you. It is not too late to just stick around here. love ya!

Burke and Hayley said...

I can't even think about you moving without starting to cry. Just know that this is definitely not good bye. Me and Burke are 100% coming to visit you in NY. Love ya lots!

Vanessa said...

Marci! I will miss you more than you know! I am so thankful for blogs so that i can keep up with everyone. I promise to stalk your blog on a regular basis! love ya!

Jessica said...

You are so sweet!! I had a hard time leaving too. Good thing we have blogs to keep in touch:-) Good luck with your move and everything. :-)

Our Sweet Life said...

Marci, we are going to miss you guys like crazy. My poor little Branson is not going to know what to do without his buddy Isiac. I cherish our friendship and all the memories we have had. Good luck with everything and keep in touch.

Ormeeheads said...

You gotta bite the bullet some time. Life goes on. I still find myself Ohio sick all the time!!! Miss ya like crazy. Good luck on the move!

Kim said...

You guys will definately be missed! And I know this is not what this post is about...but how in the heck do you still look super cute while camping?!?? Seriously, I look like a really scary homeless person.

Unknown said...

Hey Marci,

I can't believe you are moved and gone already. Thank heaven for blogs and I can keep up on you. Stay in touch! Love ya girl.