






I DON"T want to make any of you too jealous sharing all of our delicious details
of this beyond fab trip, but, it was to luxurious to keep it all to myself!
#1 Picture this- on the beach EVERYDAY eating the most fresh guac ever con chips & virg. pina coladas
#2 Excursions a many! Zip lining, four wheeling in the jungle with a stop for a mouth watering blue
fish taco, a romantic evening on a secluded island, jet skiing, & whale watching (not talking about me
on the beach, but the real THING!) We also released some endangered turtles make to the ocean.
#3 Picture this- Me and Mindy loaded down with pesos, bargaining everyone in site to land the most
exquisite hand blown glasses, vanilla, shark tooth necklaces, & handmade linens.
#4 Wrap your mind around this- the best company, non stop laughs, an ocean front room, a spa that
turned me into a new women. (I didn't bring my hair stuff over, so I had to walk back looking like a freak)
#5 If you ever wondered who would win a chicken fight between me and my twinner, well I can tell ya, ME.
She was fighting dirty, so I had to go for the eyes. Oops, gave her an instant black eye, smearing her
mascara. She prob doesn't agree that I won, but I asked the older gent wearing a wig, what his feelings
were, and he chose me.
#6 Ad got to spend some much needed time with his Dad and Step Mom. The boys strutted around being
manly, running races on the beach, and throwing the football. He also gets crazy seasick, so there were
times I had to nurse him back to health.
We had the best time, and plan on keeping up these yearly trips!
7 comments:
So so jealous! Love all the pics and your hair is so dang cute. So glad you had a great trip. Miss ya!
oh marc, that looks SO fun! i can't think of any better place right now than somewhere with a warm beach and nice place to swim! g keeps telling me he wants to go to texas on his vacation so he can see hen. looks like you guys are doing so GREAT! sure miss you guys!
Sounds wonderful! Dave and I are way over due for a vacation. Sadly, it's not going to happen for a while. How does it feel to have an income??? Miss you!
Jealous. I am dying to get on a beach. I started drooling when you mentioned pina colada's and fresh guac. Good to see you are having so much fun. You look amazing. Miss you guys.
Wow, you tried, but failed!!!
I am so jealous! I can picture a lovely time and wish it was me!!! We STILL haven't seen spring here!
so glad to see you have taken up blogging again because you are so dang hilarious!!! Seriously how are so so funny!!! I want to be that funny! What part of mexico did you go to? We just got back- fancy that.
I am very jealous. Very fun!
Post a Comment