Monday, August 1, 2011








Brace yourselves guys this is called a crazy catch up post...
Well as you can see, we have had some really wild times already this summer!
Here's our list-
Family Reunion, sad to say but Grammy Shade's funeral, basketball ended (hence the cookies I whipped up), those little gems you see in the rice are just a few delightful belt buckles I produced for the fam auction, time at the cabin with cousins, and of course DOLLY PARTON's
concert- which me and my cute twinner keep showing up places wearing our extra tight Dolly
shirt at the same time. She is always reading my fetchin mind! We made our men folk come with us. I know what you are thinking, already had heard it a ton, yes our husbands look a grand amount alike, especially with those rugged beards. We should launch a reality tv show.

Of course, that isn't all that we have been doing around here. Because we are Grammy's Marges grand daughters, me and Mindy had to can peaches this week. Made mouth watering fresh peach jam too. You know I am going to have to mix up some biscuits now. Also, Ad, me, Cam, & Mind went to the musical, CATS. That's the pic where we are pulling our best cat impressions. We have been to the lake, if we are outside we are swimming. Ad keeps trying to make me wear my bikini to Mom and me swim. Not nice for anyone! Ad and I went to Austin for a steamy weekend for our 10 Year Anniversary. Stings my little heart just a bit to say, nope I didn't get that wedding band full of diamonds that I was promised for all my effort and love on our 10 year. But, we made some great memories instead. Who needs diamonds.
Well, there has been many more adventures, but they can wait til next time, I am sure you
have fallen asleep by now!



1 comment:

Matt said...

Yea for the posting!!!
Sounds like summer has been busy and fun, as it should be! Happy Anniversary to you and your man!
Your kids are getting so big!
Send me some of that jam..!
Sorry to hear about your grammy.
Miss you!