



Here's me and Can Man. That's right, I am no longer Blonde. Just got sick of
the same old. Still getting used to it, but I think I'm loving it. I am afraid of
being that girl that has had the same hair since high school. What do you
guys think? Be honest!
So, it's my 1st time being a red head (Ad is liking waking up to a "new" girl)
& Cannon has gotten his 1st tooth! My last baby is growing up so fast. I
fully admit, I am trying to soak up every second of him. Mindy always
says I am ruining him, by holding him 24-7, but we are just treasuring
our time together. Plus, you should see what I am able to accomplish with
a kid on my hip! Pretty amazing fruits!
Now on to my Birthday! (I am getting so old, yuck!)
For those of you that know, (not sure I want anyone else to know, but whateves)
During Junior High & High School, me and Mindy's nick names were
"The Twinkie Twins." Why that? Crap if I know, but it used to really treat me
wrong. So, after an amazing time at the Nut Cracker with Mind & her girls.
(absolutely love having them here to do girly stuff with) We came back
to celebrate with our hubs & kidos. The men surprized us with that beautiful
yellow cake. Yes, those on the top are TWINKIES. Those boys of ours, are
just so flippin funny! Good one, guys! No, it was way cute of them to do.
Haven't spent a birthday with my twiner for a billion years.
Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope you have a good holidays!
8 comments:
LOVE the red hair! Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!!
I love your hair...love love love it. I too am no longer blonde, its been hard to get used to, but fun to mix things up a bit. Its so fun to see what you guys are up to! Have a great christmas!
The red hair is definitely a new look on ya! But I like it, kinda refreshing! I have always wanted to be a red head, I should try it sometime ;) Happy b-day, so awesome you could spend it with your sissy! Lucky pants, I wanna live by my sissys! ;) I know what ya mean about accomplishing things with a baby on the hip, I carry Asher way more than I did the girls, lucky boy he is! Just luv him to pieces he's so cuddly!
Merry Christmas to all ya'll Texans!
Cute hair Marci. I think it's adorable. How fun to celebrate your birthdays together. Happy Birthday Twinkle Twins and Merry Christmas.
Your hair is so cute! I love it! Glad you had a great bday and so happy Mind lives close to you now. Have a Merry Christmas! Miss ya lots!
Cute pics of you guys! Man- haven't seen you in years! LOVE the red hair- super gorgeous on ya! Gotta love those Girls Nights Out! :)
Love the red! You are always stylish and sassy! Happy late late bday. Your nickname made me laugh!
Hey love, just checking in. How was your vaca?
Post a Comment