
Ad is in complete heaven with the BBQ that's everywhere here. Kids are embracing the cowboy way as well!

Papa P. brought these staches home from work-hilarious! Cannon grabbed his food & tried to feed himself

Papa P. brought these staches home from work-hilarious! Cannon grabbed his food & tried to feed himself
when I went to get the door- there is nothing worse than cleaning up a high chair. It's prob the reason
Swans & Stallions,
I know I have broken many a heart not posting. (Yeah right, no one has noticed but me). But I just
feel some need to write and start documenting me and my fam's ongoings and what nots. Let me start
by teasing your tastebuds with some pics. All of which have been taken here in Tex. We are loving it!
Feels right nice to know that there are no more long butt distance moves in our future. My hubs is really
excelling in all areas- you already know how great of a dancer he is, now is the Exec. Sec. to the Bishop, working & bringing home some bacon, still teaching
the boys many a thing that they shouldn't know about til College, & has become one with the bug killer. HOLY CRAP, no one warned us about the flippin insect situation out here! Spiders as big as my hand, snakes, crickets,
& these red ants that eat up our tasty morsels daily.
The kidos are doing great. I always think a move is going to rock their little worlds, but not the case. They are making friends, and riding bikes constantly. P.S. Quinn can ride a two wheeler without training wheels before he turned 3! Man, we breed em up alright. Him and Henry are trying to teach themselves to go with one hand, cause they see Isiac doing no hands. No major injuries so far, amazing.
Cannon is another red head that catches the eyes of ladies everywhere. He is starting to try to crawl. Such a good baby. I think Isiac is starting to notice the ladies. We have a special hand signal that we give each other if we notice a "cute" girl." So fun to tease him.
Me- not much here, just dealing again with moving and trying to find someone deecee to do my hair. Sick of 4 inch grayish/black roots. Up to my pits in kids, that's it.
Well just know there is more to hear from me soon. I will post some pics of the house. It is so glorious to have a bathroom that me and my man can get ready in together. I nearly cried when I saw that the toilet has a door to shut for privacy! I haven't lived until now!


7 comments:
Such cute pics! So glad to see a new post and some adorable pics of the fam. The boys are getting so big. Can't wait to see you soon! Love ya.
Marci! How have you been? How fun that you moved to Texas. What city do you live in/by?
I'm totally with you with the insects being out of control. We moved to Louisiana this summer and couldn't believe it.
By the way your family is adorable! I love those pictures!
Yea!!! Love that little Cannon! He is such a qt!
WTG Quinn on the bike! He's so manly, I can hear his voice dropping already!
It's about freakin time! Sounds so fantastic! Miss you guys!
Oh I'm laughing out loud Marci! I miss ya gal.
Those boys are to die for. Im glad you're all adjusting to the move & that you're blogging again.
Now, if I could only get motivated to start up again.'
Aaaaah! Beautiful family! Why did we not do anything while you guys were in Buffalo? I hear you with pittin out- we moved to AZ in July. It was 90 degrees last week. Nastiness. Otherwise, I'm happy Texas is good for you guys! It was fun to see Adam in Chicago, I wish you had been there. We are doing NYC for 2011 conference, you should come!
Great update!
You are SO hilarious, I love reading your blog! Texas huh. That must be nice to settle in. Good luck with the bugs and my favorite, "being up to your pits in kids!"
MIss you tons!
Post a Comment