Adam Marci Isiac Henry Quinn Cannon
Happy Birthday shade tree! You are one handsome little dude!Marc, so glad you are blogging! My days just got better!
Hey, Welcome Back! It is so good to hear from you. Your kids are getting so big, and they are sure handsome little dudes. I can't wait to see pics of the house. Happy to hear all is well. Want to come visit in Vegas? You are welcome anytime.
I have missed you tons. So happy things are going well for you guys.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Birthday shade tree! You are one handsome little dude!
Marc, so glad you are blogging! My days just got better!
Hey, Welcome Back! It is so good to hear from you. Your kids are getting so big, and they are sure handsome little dudes. I can't wait to see pics of the house. Happy to hear all is well. Want to come visit in Vegas? You are welcome anytime.
I have missed you tons. So happy things are going well for you guys.
Post a Comment