Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Long time no Talk, right!







Ladies & Gents!
It's me- REMEMBER? I know I have really sucked it up when it has come to my blog. We have had
some huge changes, and I just now feel like I can sit down and catch ya up. We are in Texas, and loving
it! We have a new (well semi new- 5 months) baby boy, Cannon. Just got here a few weeks ago, and
still getting lost. Put Isiac in Baseball. Me, small, & medium, have been enjoying our time in our new
blow up kiddy pool. Let me tell ya, I have never cherished something more. It's really refreshing, even
if it only comes up to my kankles. Cannon ball is still not sleeping threw the night, he is definatley working
me over. It's blazing hott here, and our AC in our house and my car are out right now. So, I have constantly
"pittin out." Ad is loving his new job. He is such a little stallion. He has adopted a new accent to go along with our new place. I am probably going to turn full cowgirl myself. Never found those boots I wanted, but you
better believe, soon, very soon. Love and miss everyone! Here's our new pics my cute friend in Buff took for us.

6 comments:

Ryan and Kaeli said...

Fun Pics! We were living in Texas for 3 weeks...not gonna lie I hated the Weather! But its the same here in Arkansas too...haha. Youre Strong! Good Job for Living there. I am a wimp. I would never survive. Cutest Babies!! ps. Stoctyn isnt sleeping thru the night either. He needs either a couple swigs of milk to go back to sleep or just a little reassurance he isnt alone...Oh how I love getting up in the middle of night multiple times!! Its my favorite and I have the bags under my eyes to show for it!! ;)

Alexie said...

Its about time you updated this thing!! Cute, cute pics!!Will isnt sleeping through the night either, I feel your pain. Glad your loving Texas!!

Crescent said...

What??? A blog update? I'm still in shock:) Glad you are getting settled in...we sure miss ya around here! Bunco definitely will not be the same without you. I'm going to be checking back often for updates...don't let me down:)

Ben and Michelle said...

I am so glad you posted. I have been dying to see pictures of your cute family.

gantrieb said...

MARC, those pics turned out SO cute! henry's a little heartbreaker. G started crying the other day saying that he missed Hen. Hope you guys are settling down okay and that you get your cowboy boots :). Sure miss you!

Kellie said...

Oh, your family is so cute! Texas, so fun! It's been a long time since I've spied on you guys! Looks like you've been having tons of fun, and I can't believe 4 boys, they are so adorable!!! Hope you're doing well.