Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Friends!
Yes, we are still alive! Problems with my computer and camera have slowed me down!
Here's a quick update....
Adam is on the prowl for a practice. We have some exciting options!
We are going to have another baby! 15 weeks so far, we find out what it is soon!
Isiac started 2nd grade, such a big boy! He is getting so tall!
Henry has his first day of Pre K today! He fell off the counter and knocked his tooth loose!
Quinn is hillarious! He loves his brothers and balls! Finally talking more.
I'll update summer pics soon, hope everyone is doing good!

6 comments:

sarahjohn said...

I hardly ever check your blog, and today I did. I am so glad I did! I am so excited for you to be expecting little baby #4! That is awesome.

Tiffany said...

congrats!! another baby? r u sure you can handle 4? i'm just getting the hang of 3!!! where are your options for a practice?

Vanessa said...

Another baby, how fun! And is Colorado in the "exciting options" for a practice for Adam??

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Congratulations on baby #4! When are you due? We are so excited for you. Let us know where you are going to end up. Good luck with everything. Miss you!

emilyy said...

Hey Congrats!!! I hope it's a GIRL???? 4th times the charm right ;)

Margo said...

Wahoo! What exciting news. We can't wait to hear where you guys end up and what you are having. You are such a super cute mommy. love and miss you.