Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A few things..




A few things.....
1. Most disgusting- My sweet Henry peed in my flippin frig the
other night, when we had a babysitter!
Kay, that is beyond gross, but to his defense, he was sleep walking. The sitter said
she didn't think any got on the food. Kay, was that real? Still can't believe it!
2. Henry has been dressing up in crazy outfits lately, loving my shoes these days.
Glad we have something in common!
3. Isiac started baseball and is doing great..
4. Quinn man's favorite new word is Hot dog! So cute...
5. I just got put into the Relief Society Presidency. 2nd Councelor.
Anyone have anything great that they have done and loved, that I can copy?
6. My athletic hunk of meat, hubs, just won his basketball Championship!!!
It was a very proud moment for me knowing, that he can still sweat it up.
7. Mother's Day is this weekend, am I ready? NO! Do I love my mom,
and mother in law, yes. Crap if I can think of any good ideas, if you have an
awesome one, send it my way.
8. See those pillows, those pillows are eventually going to turn into some really
cute couch pillows. BUT, here's my issues, (I have many) I bought all this home
decor fabric for a great price, and want to recover my couches, (before I make
those cute pillows) But am scarded out of my mind to start recovering them, cause
I have no idea what I am doing. Probably would ruin all my fab fabric.
Any help or pointers, anybody? If you know how, I am pretty much willing to pay you!
You know how you just get sick of your old decor. I've been country, when country
wasn't cool! So time to move on. See ya plaids!

10 comments:

sorensens said...

I would love to come help you with the couches...mostly just watch, but I will pass on any food that has been in the frig. Henry and those shoes still crack me up.

Our Sweet Life said...

Hope all is well Marc! That is too funny about the fridge. Margo and I just did a craft the other night that is so cute, and the total cost was only $2 (I know low cost is essential for enrichment). It is a tile necklace charm with my kids picture on it. Margo has all the info on where to get the stuff.
Also, check out Ruby Stella on Etsy at this link:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5729417&section_id=5703316
She makes awesome and unique pillow covers - if you decide the couch covers and pillow covers are too much. I am working with her on a custom order right now and she has all sorts of fun ideas for fabric. Good luck with all your projects.

Brit said...

wow peeing in the frige huh? YUCK! I think that pretty much beats them all. Maybe I really don't want any boys haha.
congrats on the RS thing. There is a web site sugardoodle.net that is supposed to have some good ideas.
Have fun with the couch, I have no ida at all how to do it, but have always thought it would be pretty neat to try.

Meghan said...

Peeing in the fridge!! Boys are so awesome.. and disgusting.

Alexie said...

Henry sleep walks?? Crazy! I would worried about how I would find my fridge in the morning ;) funny, funny!

Alder said...

Pee, in the fridge!!! That is freakin halerious!!!

Stephen and Emma Pearson said...

Dang gina, thats a crazy story but you gotta give him props for being able to pee while sleeping!!! I think Sean locked himself in the bathroom once or twice when he was sleep walking ;~) Its good for laughs! Im not nannying which is good, my last nanny job was a real stink...Right now Im currently not working actually. I kinda like it:) So are you guys planning to make it to the reunion?

Ryan and Kaeli said...

Marc! Ryan and I just bought a house! But right now we are in
Philly...where did you get your pillows?! I am looking to pick up a hobby and I really want to make our curtains and pillows for it! Tip? :)

Burke and Hayley said...

Miss your cute face! I hope I will get to see you soon!

Vanessa said...

He did NOT pee in your fridge! That's awesome... :)