






Here are our Easter Pics. Photographer- Grammy Glenna (thanks mom!) I made us go out three different times to get the fam pic, and was freezing that day. Mom and Ad headed in and I made the boys stay out for theirs. We had a great time in Ut! My mom flew home with me cause Ad left early. She saved me! What a huge help! We took her to Niagara and out to eat at Papaya, a restaurant down town, where she and Adam had a crazy reaction to their butter fish they ate. They both looked red as lobsters, all blotchy, and had really bad guts. I mean bad! Sad, but a little funny. (I only had a tiny bite). See Ad's arm in the pic? Noticed them turning red on the way home.
13 comments:
Your boys are so cute!!!
Way cute!! Isiac looks like Adam---the other 2 are momma's boys for sure! :)
That is a darling family picture. I can't believe how big Quinn has gotten since I saw you guys last.
Those are some Fancy Eggs! & pretty cute boys...I can't believe how Old they look! crazy.
Did ya end up getting yourself a new blow dryer that doesnt bite?
Just another reason why I stay away from fish! Cute family pics.
Love the family pictures. So cute. Glad I got to see you while you were here even if it was only for 2 minutes. I think that resturant papaya is cursed. Isn't that where we eat when Mind had her "episode"? Anyway updated my blog finally. Check it out when you have time.
the boys are growing up so fast! adorable pictures!
your boys are growning up way to fast Marc!! but way cute pics!
!hat a beautiful family you have. We miss ya!
Cute Pictures! We just got back from Utah last night. Too bad we missed you!
that family picture is adorable!
Love that family photo! Way to be diehard!
See Ad, that's why you shouldn't eat fish!!!
Shall we get together tomorrow? What do you want to do?
You guys are such a cute family. You boys are so big. I didn't even recognize Quinn.
Post a Comment