Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Craft Night!

I belong to this amazing craft group! We have 16 or so girls that come every month to enjoy each others company and do a little crafting. Oh course, if there are chicks involved, there's crazy amounts of food too. We stuff our faces, then while mingling, we make a craft that we take home that night ( hopefully finished!) It is a great way to hang out with friends and learn something new. I love it, and am going to miss it when I move. Last months was a cute idea of coasters with personalized pictures on them. I chose Ohio State ones, so when I am sipping a beverage, I can remember all the good times I have had here. If your interested, I can teach you how to make these! These make great gifts (Mother's Day is coming up soon!)

8 comments:

Margo said...

Marc, those turned out awesome. I love how you displayed the one. We are so going to miss you in craft group. Last month was a blast. I am so ready for tonight and all the laughs.

Emily said...

You guys look so cute on your cruise. I am so happy that your tiles turned out well. Welcome to the blogging world!

The Neeleys said...

What a cute idea! I want to learn how to make those awesome coasters! I was excited to find your blog off of the crafting blog. It was so fun to see your cute little boys and how much they have grown up!
What are your plans for next year when you move? I would love to hear from you. Email me if you get a chance at stacieneeley@hotmail.com
miss you Marc!
love,
Stacie

Jessica said...

Those are really neat! What a fun idea:-)

Vanessa said...

i heard it was lots of fun, yours turned out really cute!

emilyy said...

What a good idea to do OSU. I haven't seen any other ones but yours turned out so cute. I'm excited to see mine.

Anonymous said...

Marci those are DARLING! Can you teach me over email?? I'd love to make some!

Stephanie Johnson said...

These are sooo cute Marci, I want to know how to make them.