Monday, April 14, 2008

APRIL'S CRAFT NIGHT



Can I just tell you how lucky I am to know all these creative, talented, girlies? I just get to benefit from all their hard work, I love it! So, this little craft is kinda a scrapbook, but better. The white grade pages are envelopes! That means ladies, that yes, you now can have a place to put all those darling little projects, pictures, art work, report cards, and anything else that is just to cute to junk. There are two info pages for each grade. It's a great idea. The covers are chipboard, and then just apply any scrapbook paper your heart yearns for, and there you have it! So far only Isiac gets to remember and keep his stuff, but hopefully, I can produce one for Henry and Quinn too. Make one today!!







16 comments:

Margo said...

I love how your book turned out. I love the patterned paper behind the question pages. I am hoping to finish mine soon. We are going to miss you at craft night in the worst way, maybe you can come back each month.

Unknown said...

I should have know you would end up having the most fabulous blog ever! You are Amazing! Glad you joined the blog world so we can keep in touch and see what your up to.
Love ya,
Melanie

emilyy said...

Really cute. Now I just need to do mine.

Our Sweet Life said...

Your book turned out great! I really like all of the different patterned papers you used.

Jessica said...

What a great idea!! I just might have to copy it:-) When do you guys move?

gibbfamily said...

Hey Marci...I just found your blog. Welcome to the blogging world :) Your boys are adorable! Good luck with your move to New York!

Kacie Gibb

Carrie said...

Hey Marci, thanks for the blog link! It is a nice way to keep in touch across states! I love the school book papers. You are so cute with the ideas, mine would like like the kids' projects instead of the cute book to hold them in! Maybe you can make me some when my kids are older. Make a little money?? Well hopefully we will see you guys soon! Thanks for taking my husband in, he has loved seeing you guys again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Marci! I'm SOO excited to see you have a blog! Carrie told me and I love it! It's such a great way to keep in touch! Your boys are adorable! We're right there with ya on the three little boys :)If you'd like to take a peek at our blog, drop me an email to alanandchandie@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite.

Angie said...

Marci, you did an excellent job on creating a blog and your crafts are fabulous =). You are very talented my dear friend. It's going to be sad to see you leave soon, but that's the wonderful thing with blogging. You are so cute and I appreciate your friendship. I wish you were going to be here to see the little guy. You just might have to make a special trip.

Tara Chase said...

I just have to say your blog is so freakin cute. I love all of your crafts. Please let me know how to make them. Cute, Cute pictures.

Gertge Family said...

I dig it! Love the pocket factor also...those pesky, I mean precious school papers. YOu probably could make some $$$ off of these. I want some.

Ormeeheads said...

I was just thinking that it was 3 yrs. ago today that you and I were are garage selling in the snow and having breakfast at Mcdonalds! How I miss those days! Hope you guys are all doing well.

Anonymous said...

What... we're not good enough to make your "friends and family" link?? *wink, wink* :-)

Stephanie Johnson said...

So I found your blog via the olsen's via the Frandsen' ( you can run but you can't hide :)) Anyways beside the fact that you are so cute and crafty I am so excited that you have a blog so I can keep tabs on the cute Preece family.

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Hey! Y'all look cute as ever! Been keeping in touch w/ Abby via blogging - and lo and behold today she had you highlighted, how fun!

See ya round the interweb!

Anonymous said...

Guess what... Carrie and I are making these!! I hope they turn out as cute as yours did! Thanks for the great idea! I'll post pics when we are done! It's so nice to have such a crafty friend to copy cute things from!! :)