Friday, March 28, 2008

My First Post

So I guess I have been talked into doing this crazy thing. Do I know what I am doing? Nope! Isiac is now 6, Henry is two, and Quinn is already six months old. We have our hands full, but we are loving every minute of it ( minus the blow outs and tantrums!) We are going to be moving on June 2 to Buffalo New York! Adam is going to be doing a Pediatric Residency there for two years! We are excited about the move, but sad to leave Ohio and all of our friends. We have loved being here.

10 comments:

Burke and Hayley said...

Yeah Marc - I am so excited that you started a blog. I love it!!!

Margo said...

Wahoo! I am so excited that you jumped on the super fun blog wagon. What do you mean you do not know what you are doing. Your blog background is precious. My is a boring blue. So I hope we did not overwhelm you with all our silly blog talk at craft night. I sure love ya. I can't wait to see more pictures from your cruise.

Our Sweet Life said...

I'm so excited that you started a blog!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Marci! Welcome to blogging. I'm excited you started a blog especially because you're going to be moving in like 2 months. Whoa that's soon lets not think about it. Talk to you later. Take care.

Kim said...

I saw your link on Vanessa's blog -yay for you! First e-mail and now a blog...you're going to be unstoppable! Cute family picture, by the way...

Bethany said...

I am so excited that you started a blog. Can you teach me how to do the background thing??

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

okay, your blog is ADORABLE!!!! I stalked your blog through the cooking blog. I am so excited that you have a blog now, its like a whole different world out there once you become a blogger. I love your picture from your trip, I am still very jealous at how tan you are!

emilyy said...

I'm glad you joined the club. Cute family pics. The lasagna was delicious by the way.

Jessica said...

Marcie,
You have a blog!! So great to see your cute family:-) Looks like you and Adam had a great trip together. That sounds like a great idea, a trip with no kids now that is paradise!
Take Care,
Jessica

David and Kristi Gailey said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. Now we can keep up with what is going on in our lives when we move. I gonna miss you cute girl. We need to keep in touch. We have a private blog so send you email address to kristinegailey@sbcglobal.net and I will send you an invite to ours. Love ya lady!