
We just went on our 1st real trip since our honeymoon! We went to the Western Caribbean on a cruise. Can I just say, I loved it! Cameron and Mindy came with us, and we had non stop laughs. The airlines lost our luggage, so we were naked for a couple of days. Okay, that's not true. The Francis' supplied us with more than enough beach wear. The kids stayed in Ohio with Grammy Toni and cousin Lindsey. Adam is already trying to plan another one!
3 comments:
Marci! you have a blog!! I love it!
I'm so jealous of your trip, you guys deserved it though, i'm glad you had such a good time!!
Hey, It's about time you started a blog. I'm so excited!!! Good for you guys for going on a trip. I'm so jealous. I'm freezing my booty off here in Montana. That might be a good thing.
Geez! Invite us on your next cruise! It's the best way to go. Sounds like you had an awesome time!!!
We are so glad you are Blogging!!
Post a Comment