Friday, September 19, 2008

Adam is THIRTY!



It was my cutest husband Adam's birthday yesterday. The big 30! I took pictures of him all day yesterday. These are a couple of my favorites. (the beard is rugged, and hott!) Yes, I am proud of that cake! It is one of my best ones yet. Okay, not so much. At least, I made an effort. He usually requests his mom's RED VELVET cake, but changed it up this year with Choc. cake, choc. frost. Here are thirty things I love about this man.


1. He loves me!
2. Ad is the best dad ever!
3. He never gets mad
4. He knows how to shake his tail feather!
5. Treats me sooo good!
6. He is a very hard worker
7. Sings mad rap
8. Always is happy to see us
9. He is very muscley
10. He's athletic
11. Ad is always thinking of others
12. If I cook it, he cleans it up
13. Wressles with the boys
14. Snores, just a bit
15. Always smells good!
16. He's outgoing
17. Tries hard not to fart around me
18. Makes up new sounds to use throughout the day
19. Makes beautiful babies
20. Loves our boys, endlessly
21. Doesn't watch too much football
22. He likes my cooking!
23. Never goes to bed without me
24. Makes me laugh
25. Gets up with the kids
26. Fills my car up with gas every time
27. Never flips out and goes Ninga on me
28. Always keeps me on the tame side of things
29. Gives me lots of kisses, and I mean alot!
30. We always have fun together
Happy Birthday Ad. We love you!

15 comments:

Tara Chase said...

What a cute little idea. Happy Birthday Adam. We hope you have a great day. Sounds like Marci is madly in love with you still. That is amazing.

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday adam! that cake looks tasty... :)

Carrie said...

Eculiqua!!! Happy Birthday you big juicy stud horse piece of man candy! Justin

Jenny Hilton said...

That is a great idea! I Love it and might steal it for matt's b-day in Dec. Hope you don't mind--you know I wanna be just like you and your awesome twin (my BFF). I especially love #17 however I don't think that one will make it on my list. My oh so cute husband doesn't hold back. Can't wait to come see you. Will be purchasing tickets next week. WAHOO!

The Francis Family said...

Just want you to know that your thirty next and that means big plans lady. I don't know what but I will think of something for ya. As for myself, I will be in morning. I plan on wearing black that day. I've already asked Cam for birthday Botox this year. love ya.

The Cain Family said...

Happy Birthday Adam! Welcome to the 30 club. It's not so enjoyable though. Lets take a moment now and think to the very near future when you too can think of the many -30 to be exact- reasons why you love the mother of your near and dear boys. That's right folks 30! Mindy and Marci to shall enter the 30 zone! HA! Not so perfect now huh! On a more somber note, Marc I do wish we could both be in the Ute. I miss our fams and wish we could be there for them. I think we will see one another very soon. I love you and miss you and keep taking care of that beautiful family.

Unknown said...

Happy bday Adam!!! Lovin' the beard by the way!
Hope it was good!
I'm all about #17!!! Matt says he's still never farted around me! (he told me he never would when we were dating)

johnsun said...

I have at least as many things that I love about Adam. All you need to know is that my number one thing is that he is an Alumnus of The Tan Boys. John

Anonymous said...

Cute list Marci! And Happy 30th Birthday Adam!

Rob said...

How long did it take you to come up with 30 things? J/K Happy Birthday old man.

Gertge Family said...

Hope you had a great birthday Adam! Fun List Marci!!

Anonymous said...

Your man sure is HOT for an old guy! Just kidding Adam, my time is coming too. I don't want to think about that though. I so enjoyed reading that Ad tries not to fart around you, my man does not do me that same courtesy! I let him no about it and he just laughed at me and said, "sorry babe." I guess I will never have that to love about him!!

Lincoln's beanie came from Walmart, last winter. He is a cute little guy. Krystal's new baby girl is Amelia Marie. Check out her blog (link from mine) to see the cutest newborn ever.

I wish I could come out with the gals next month. I would love to see a bit of New York, but I would especially love to see you and all those handsome boys of yours! Maybe next time if we've recovered from this home makeover, or whatever it should be called!

Love and miss you lots.

joana said...

holy crap! i can't believe adam is 30! i remember being at the airport when he came home from his mission. well adam, congratulations! you have a beautiful family, an awesome (and gorgeous) little wifey, and you've accomplished so much...you should be proud of yourself!

sorensens said...

Happy Birthday! We are sad we missed it. Nice beard!

Ben and Michelle said...

Man those 30 years have not been kind to you. In case there was any doubt, girls under 18 are still off limits.

Ben